|Registration and abstract submission deadline||15 September 2021|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||15 October 2021|
|Poster deadline||31 October 2021|
|ICA 2021||15-16 November 2021|
The conference is free of charge.
- Abstract should be uploaded via the conference website during e-registration.
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to a maximum 350 words and 1 page in total. Please prepare your abstract using the abstract-template.
- A preferred abstract should include a concise statement of the research problem, methods, results and conclusions. Title should provide informative, concise, understandable and a reasonable completed description of the study that was conducted, and sometimes even foreshadow the findings.
- Maximum 2 abstracts per registered participant will be accepted. At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the formatting of submitted abstracts (font, margins, etc.).
- Abstracts will be reviewed and edited by the Conference Scientific Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the e-book of abstracts after registration and payment completed in regular time.
- Should you wish to amend the already submitted abstract, please send us the new abstract by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit a full paper to International Agrophysics journal (an open access, IF=2.317). Manuscripts will be fully peer-reviewed and published in regular issues. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the Editor – Magdalena Nosalewicz: +48 (81) 744 50 61 ext. 115; e-mail: email@example.com
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Poster size is A1 format in pdf file (594 x 841 cm).
- Oral presentations should not exceed 10 minutes.
- Best oral presentation and poster will be chosen.