|Registration and abstract submission deadline||15 September 2021|
|Registration and abstract submission deadline (new deadline)||30 September 2021|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||15 October 2021|
|Payements deadline||25 October 2021|
|Poster deadline||31 October 2021|
|ICA 2021||15-16 November 2021|
25 EUR (does not apply to employees and key note speakers)
Fee should be paid to the following bank account:
|Account holder:||IA PAS Doświadczalna 4, 20-290 Lublin POLAND|
|Account No. (for payments in EUR) (IBAN)||PL 30 1130 1206 0028 9107 8920 0004|
Please use your firstname, familyname and ICA2021 code as the money transfer title.
- Abstract should be uploaded via the conference website during e-registration.
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to a maximum 300 words and 1 page in total. Please prepare your abstract using the abstract-template.
- A preferred abstract should include a concise statement of the research problem, methods, results and conclusions. Title should provide informative, concise, understandable and a reasonable completed description of the study that was conducted, and sometimes even foreshadow the findings.
- Maximum 2 abstracts per registered participant will be accepted. At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the formatting of submitted abstracts (font, margins, etc.).
- Abstracts will be reviewed and edited by the Conference Scientific Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the e-book of abstracts after registration and payment completed in regular time.
- Should you wish to amend the already submitted abstract, please send us the new abstract by email to: email@example.com.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit a full paper to International Agrophysics journal (an open access, IF=1.655) or to Acta Agrophysica (an open access journal).
We offer 200 Euro discounts for publishing either in International Agrophysics or Acta Agrophysica if ONLY the full paper will be submitted to the journal’s offices BEFORE the conference date.
Please, remember to mention that the paper was created in frame of conference to get the discount.
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Submitting your manuscript to International Agrophysics or Agrophysics journal please follow this link: http://www.editorialmanager.com/intagro/default.aspx
- Please indicate in the cover letter to the Editor that your work is consistent with the work you will present at the ICA2021 Conference.
- Manuscripts will be fully peer-reviewed and published in regular issues.
- Number of manuscripts that might be accepted for International Agrophysics is limited therefore authors may be asked to transfer manuscript to Acta Agrophysica based on Editor decision. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the Editor – Magdalena Nosalewicz: +48 (81) 744 50 61 ext. 115; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org