Information for participants who have registered to the conference dinner with sightseeing of The Lublin Open Air Village Museum.
Please consider comfortable, warm clothes and shoes because the walking guided tour will take about 1.5 hours before dinner in one of the cottage.
The conference fee includes an entrance to the conference, book of abstracts, welcome reception on Sunday 16 September 2018, lunches, coffee breaks.
|Participation Type||Early bird registration
1 February – 30 June 2018
1-31 July 2018
|Regular||230 EUR||280 EUR|
|Student*||150 EUR||200 EUR|
|Optional conference dinner**||30 EUR|
* Students, including master and PhD students.
** The price includes conference dinner and sightseeing of The Lublin Open Air Village Museum. Number of participants limited (100).
Fee should be paid to the following bank account:
|Account holder:||IA PAS Doświadczalna 4, 20-290 Lublin POLAND|
|Account No. (for payments in EUR) (IBAN)||PL 30 1130 1206 0028 9107 8920 0004|
Please use your firstname, familyname and ICA2018 code as the money transfer title.
– Oral presentation
– No requirements
*** Final decision on acceptance and oral/poster presentation option will be based on revision made by Scientific Board
We recommend Hotel Mercure Lublin Centrum*** as a place to stay during the conference. Special prices will be available for conference participants who will make their reservation (by phone +48 81 533 72 12 or by mail H3404-RE@accor.com) using “AGROPHYSICS” code word.
The hotel day begins from 2 pm and ends at 12 pm.
|Early bird registration****||1 February – 30 June 2018|
|Registration||1-31 July 2018|
|Abstract submission||1 February – 15 May 2018|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||15 June 2018|
|Payment deadline||31 July 2018|
****Payment for early bird registration must be completed by 30 June 2018.
- Deadline for the abstract submission is 15 May 2018.
- Please upload abstract via the conference web-site during registration using the abstract-template.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the formatting of
submitted abstracts (font, margins, etc.).
- Maximum 2 abstracts per registered participant will be accepted. At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to a maximum 300 words and 1 page in total. It should describe work that has been done at the moment of submission (not work that will be done). A perfect abstract should include a concise statement of the research problem, methods, results and conclusions. Title should provide informative, concise, understandable and a reasonable completed description of the study that was conducted, and sometimes even foreshadow the findings.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and edited by the Conference Scientific Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the book of abstracts after registration and payment completed by 31 July 2018.
- Payment for early bird registration must be completed by 30 June 2018.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper to International Agrophysics journal (an open access, IF=1.0). Manuscript will be fully peer-reviewed and published in regular issue.
We offer 100% discount for publishing in International Agrophysics if the full paper will be submitted before the conference date.
Should you wish to amend the already submitted abstract, please send us the new abstract by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The available space to present a poster on the poster board is 841 mm wide and 1189 mm high (A0). However, to facilitate your journey, we suggest preparing a poster of A1 size (594 mm wide and 841 mm high).