- Deadline for the abstract submission for early bird registration is 30 April 2020, for regular registration is 30 June 2020.
- Abstract should be uploaded via the conference website during e-registration.
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to a maximum 300 words and 1 page in total. Please prepare your abstract using the abstract-template.
- A preferred abstract should include a concise statement of the research problem, methods, results and conclusions. Title should provide informative, concise, understandable and a reasonable completed description of the study that was conducted, and sometimes even foreshadow the findings.
- Maximum 2 abstracts per registered participant will be accepted. At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the formatting of submitted abstracts (font, margins, etc.).
- Abstracts will be reviewed and edited by the Conference Scientific Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the e-book of abstracts after registration and payment completed in regular time.
- Should you wish to amend the already submitted abstract, please send us the new abstract by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit a full paper to International Agrophysics journal (an open access, IF=1.227) or to Acta Agrophysica (an open access journal).
We offer 200 Euro discounts for publishing either in International Agrophysics or Acta Agrophysica if ONLY the full paper will be submitted to the journal’s offices BEFORE the conference date.
Please, remember to mention that the paper was created in frame of conference to get the discount.
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- The available space to present a poster on the poster board is A0 (118.9 cm / 84.1 cm), the posters can be smaller.
- The organizers will supply material to attach the poster onto the panels.
- Poster Board Assignments – All poster boards will be numbered, please make sure that you place your poster in the correct location.
- Presenters are expected to be at their posters and ready to discuss them during the coffee break/posters manned session.
- Oral presentations should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Students’ (MS and PhD) best oral and posters presentations will be awarded.
- Submitting your manuscript to International Agrophysics or Agrophysics journal please follow this link: http://www.editorialmanager.com/intagro/default.aspx
- Please indicate in the cover letter to the Editor that your work is consistent with the work you will present at the ICA2020 Conference.
- Manuscripts will be fully peer-reviewed and published in regular issues.
- Number of manuscripts that might be accepted for International Agrophysics is limited therefore authors may be asked to transfer manuscript to Acta Agrophysica based on Editor decision. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the Editor – Magdalena Nosalewicz: +48 (81) 744 50 61 ext. 115; e-mail: email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE LETTER FOR A VISA APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The acceptance letter for a visa application requirement will be provided on participant’s request under a few conditions fulfilled:
- e-registration is accomplished at regular registration time,
- abstract is accepted by Scientific Committee of our Conference after revision process,
- conference fee is charged.