Payment Rules and Regulations
regarding participation in a conference
“12th International Conference on Agrophysics:
Soil, Plant & Climate ”
This document shall establish specific rules of payment for Conference participation, whereas terms defined herein are, as follows:
- Institute – Institute of Agrophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences, with its registered office at ul. Doświadczalna 4, Lublin, Poland, registered under NIP* no. 946-18-24-287
and REGON** no. 000326380;
- Conference – conference entitled “12th International Conference on Agrophysics
Soil, Plant & Climate” organized by Institute in Lublin from 17 to 19 September 2018;
- Conference Participant – person to be registered for Conference;
- Conference Website – http://www.agrophysics.org/
- Fee – Conference participation fee;
- Electronic Payment – Fee payment made with credit or debit card via PayU ;
- PayU – company under the business name PayU S.A., with its registered office
at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, Poznań, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of National Court Register kept by District Court for the city of Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilida under KRS no. 0000274399, NIP no. 779-23-08-495 and REGON no. 300523444;
- Payment Rules – Payment Rules and Regulations regarding participation in a conference “12th International Conference on Agrophysics
Soil, Plant & Climate”;
- Regular Money Transfer – bank-to-bank wire transfer other than Electronic Payment.
- Payment shall be made, at the choice of Conference participant, via:
- Regular Money Transfer;
- Electronic Payment serviced by PayU.
- Tariff of Fees and Fees due dates are available on Conference website.
- Default on payment shall result in the cancellation of registration for Conference, subject to provisions of §2.4 hereunder.
- Payment in cash in place and time of Conference shall be accepted only in cases justified by exceptional circumstances with a prior Conference Participant’s notice as well as with Institute’s consent.
- Payment shall be made after a proper and complete registration that consists filling out the registration form available on Conference Website.
- During the registration process Conference Participant shall select one of payment methods specified in § 2.1 hereinabove.
- Payment via Regular Money Transfer and Electronic Payment shall be available to Conference participants during the registration period.
- In order to receive a VAT invoice Conference participant shall fill out during the registration process the appropriate fields in the registration form. In such a case a VAT invoice shall be handed over to Conference Participant in place and time of Conference.
- In case of payment via Regular Money Transfer the payment date shall be the date when Institute’s account is credited.
- After crediting Institute with Fee in accordance with the Tariff of Fees mentioned hereinabove in §2.2, Institute shall send payment confirmation to the e-mail address specified by Conference Participant in the registration form.
- Prior to selecting Electronic Payment Conference Participant shall verify if PayU services both the bank and the type of credit/debit card to be used in the transaction.
- After the valid electronic payment PayU shall send Conference participant the e-mail with Electronic Payment confirmation.
- In case of Conference withdrawal taking place within 14 days of payment, but no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of Conference, Institute shall reimburse the full amount of Fee, subject to provisions hereunder.
- In order to receive reimbursement of Fee, Conference Participant shall send an appropriate request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Fee reimbursement shall be issued to bank account the payment of Fee was issued from.
- Except the situation specified hereinabove in §6.1-2 the Conference withdrawal shall entail no Fee reimbursement.
- In case of discrepancies in implementation of Payment Rules, Conference Participant may fill the complaint within 14 days from the day the event being a basis of the complaint occurred, whereas the date of filling the complaint shall be the date when Institute’s received the complaint.
- The valid complaint shall be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and consist of:
- complainant’s name and last name;
- e-mail address for further contact;
- cause of complaint;
- detailed description of the event being a basis of the complaint;
- amount of Fee paid for Conference participation.
- Complaints that are incomplete, submitted after the due date or in different form than required shall not be proceeded.
- Institute shall handle the complaint within 30 days since receiving the valid complaint.
- Conference Participant that filled the complaint shall cooperate with Institute in the scope required for handling the complaint, i.e. provide Institute with necessary document and information.
- Result of complaint proceedings shall be sent to the e-mail address specified in the complaint.
- Payment Rules are available on Conference website.
- Before payment each and every Conference Participant shall accept Payment, whereas registration for Conference shall be understood as acceptance of Payment Rules.
- Payment Rules may be changed with all amendments published promptly on Conference Website.
* Tax Identification Number
** number according to the Central Statistical System