|Registration and abstract submission deadline||30 September 2021|
|Poster deadline||8 November 2021|
|ICA 2021||15-16 November 2021|
The conference is free of charge.
- Abstract should be uploaded via the conference website during e-registration.
- Abstract must be written in English, limited to a maximum 350 words and 1 page in total. Please prepare your abstract using the abstract-template.
- A preferred abstract should include a concise statement of the research problem, methods, results and conclusions. Title should provide informative, concise, understandable and a reasonable completed description of the study that was conducted, and sometimes even foreshadow the findings.
- Maximum 2 abstracts per registered participant will be accepted. At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the formatting of submitted abstracts (font, margins, etc.).
- Abstracts will be reviewed and edited by the Conference Scientific Committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the e-book of abstracts after registration.
- Should you wish to amend the already submitted abstract, please send us the new abstract by email to: email@example.com.
- The online Book of Abstracts will be published on ICA www site and also sent by e-mail.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are invited to submit a full paper to International Agrophysics journal (an open access, IF=2.317). Manuscripts will be fully peer-reviewed and published in regular issues. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the Editor – Magdalena Nosalewicz: +48 (81) 744 50 61 ext. 115; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Poster size is A1 format in pdf file (594 x 841 mm).
- Upload your posters by link you have got from system e-mail till the 8 of November 2021.
- Posters will be available for participants of ICA till the end of December 2021.
- The expected time for an oral presentation is approximately 15 minutes.
ZOOM USER MANUAL
- The ICA conference will be held on 15-16 November 2021 online using Zoom video conferencing software.
- To get access to the online event you need to register for this event in advance. After the registration Zoom mailing system will send you your personal link allowing for ICA’21 conference online participation.
- The registration may be done at any time before the meeting. We kindly encourage earlier registration to the event.
- Please find in e-mail that you have got the link allowing for registration to the video conferencing system of the ICA’21 conference.
- We kindly encourage to download the background for oral presentations in ZOOM.
- Zoom – troubleshooting.